Our day so far has been partly sunny and warm.Right now the temp is 76°F. / 24° C. with the likelihood of thunder showers later in the day coming from the south. Ditto for the weekend weather with a high of 90° on Sat.
Fittop:
Thanks for the compliment. I have recently upgraded to the very newest version of Photoshop CC. I now struggle to learn how to do what I could instantly do with Photoshop CS2 years back. Yes, there are new features. Many. Yet over the years since CS2 so many changes have been made to the program I feel like a novice again. The graphic of the medal is small. Reduced in order to upload here. Everyone knows that you can click on an attachment and see a bigger version, righ? What's that LeRoy? Why would anyone want to see it enlarged, you ask? So you think the smaller the better for anything drawn by me? OK, I see your point. Kinda like your huge nose... I see it but I don't necessarily like it.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019