Not a bit of it. Dux can speak for himself...well most of the time he can, and I'm sure he would agree that all who post here must have an equal blame...no, make that share in the decision. In the absence of SNAFU it is up to us. Frankly if we all felt we'd had enough of it and none of us ever posted on HWH again the thread would still be here until the admin erased or locked it.
We'll hear from C51 before long and see what he has to say. So far it seems most of us are likely to hang around another year if not another decade longer; or at least until we all get filthy rich by doing it. I am already filthy so I have a head start.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019