This is a College Farm job at the SE corner of Duxford AF. I picked it from Bobworld first guess without the aid of a map, much to my great surprise - 222 310 233 321.
Taking it right through to BoBII install I found it wasn't there on a QS visit. Working over each pcx I found errors which weren't recorded first time but subsequent tests after alterations still show the errors below. Colours are from the BoB palette and none of the grid lines intersect the work area which is the squarish area with a little square inset (College Farm cottages plot).
I just can't see anything wrong with the lines after going over it numerous times. I wondered if that rogue spot in the adjacent field might be significant. The upper one is part of the grid. BTW: Is there a grid overlay tool?
Don't mind starting all over again but if there is a solution - so much better.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'