Folks,

SNAFU:

Bravo! One more for our side. Well written, brief and to the point. By the way, it is considered somewhat dangerous to follow one of those wicked chaps all the way down for their well deserved dirt sandwich. It is of course a relative thing since just being in the battle in the first place is more than dangerous enough. ;\)

I quite agree that Dux is a devilishly clever fellow and absolutely loaded with cheek.

Speaking of Rocky, my high school principal swore that he grew up next door to the Marcianos. On the odd occasion when I was fortunate enough to have to spend some quality time with the old guy due to some minor infraction of the rules he used to tell me all about it.

He also claimed that when he attended UNC he roomed with the wonderful movie actor/dancer/TV detective Buddy Ebson. This was not too long after Ebson had co-starred in the Davy Crockett TV series with Fess Parker... and that really did impress 16-year-old me. Let's see now, I still have that old moth eaten coonskin cap around here somewhere. Maybe I should send it to Olga. She could boil it in a little goat stock and have it for lunch.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019