Folks,

Zerosan....

Amazing. So realistic and yet full of action. I read it through at the breakneck speed of battle and then, once I caught my breath, I read it all again but more slowly.

Your story reads like you were sitting on a cloud watching the action unfold. IMHO this is super story telling with an irresistibly authentic flavor. Well done say I...as always. Score another for the Brits. And men, here's another fine one for Zerosan's choice portion of the HWH compilations. It's a grand Christmas gift for us old hands too.

We need a title for this story. Folks please remember to give all your stories a descriptive title of some kind from now on. All the stories in the HWH download will have titles either from the authors themselves if that is possible or if this cannot be done we'll make one up ourselves. Please give us a title Z2. For the time being I'm using the simple title "Morning Raid" until I hear from you. Thanks.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019