Happy 9th Anniversary to you and to your lovely bride. May tomorrow be an especially romantic and enjoyable day for you both. Salute!
LOL! Purgatory after shave ,eh. Prophetic I'd say. Sounds to me like he had a very close shave. I confess that I was aware of the deception but believe me it was entirely C51's idea.
Medals? Did you actually mention medals? I am delighted to see that you men still have a keen sense of humor.
If the sisters are still bound let's leave it that way. Besides which, we all know from painful experience how Olga and Ilsa love to be tied up.Those two are probably having the time of their lives. Especially so if there are a few randy boars or a friendly bull or two around the farm yard.
Just kidding about the medals Old Sport. I am aware that both your tunics are positively smeared with the dangly things when you go a courting. And deservedly so.
Let's see now, to my certain and profound knowledge SNAFU has that silver award for Sunday School attendance and you have one for meritorious service in the catering corps recognizing that dangerous weekend you were on loan to them......
Then there are a pair of sparklies denoting duty spent "overseas" attesting to that dreadful fortnight you two were stationed in Ireland where you so narrowly survived a dangerous bout of drinking Irish whiskey and, oh yes, quite right, to be fair you also spent a tiny bit of time recruiting for the RAF......
Let us not forget your countless other laudable achievements. There were several awards for punctuality and good penmanship..... and at least two golden stars apiece for good personal hygiene. Last but not least, we will certainly not overlook those most notable of all awards the DFWCs with bars, mugs, swords and garlic clusters earned posting upon these very pages.
Yes indeed, you men are certainly two very highly decorated chaps. I know the country wenches must have been so deeply impressed. Hmmmmm. Everything else considered, perhaps they were not so "deeply" impressed at that.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019