JR2, sorry I havent been more frequent. Time is so short these days. Glad to see you also saw the new special on Titanic. It was quite facinating.
I think I have seen at least part of the show on her sister ships, was one Britanic?
It's doubtful we will be going down to see the ships. They are worth seeing though. We had a splendid time a few years back seeing the Tall Ships at Baltimore. Magnificant, huge ships. There were several from Europe as well.
Baltimore Harbor is always fun. We have often taken USS SNAFU into the harbor, docked and spent the day at a ballgame, shopping or site seeing. I always want to see the USS Torsk, a WWII submarine and of course the mighty USS Constellation oir nations longest serving warship. As an added treat the only ship from the Pearl Harbor attack still afloat is there. Great Aquarium and Science Center too.
Lovely weather here today, 79 degrees. A record! Makes me want to launch the boat but we are not quite out of the woods yet.