Gentlemen,

If we could look into the private lives of the worlds worthies, a great many of them would loose all credibility. For example - I could name certain knighted individuals, with bleeding hearts for genocide victims, who ran the most diabolical, destructive and heartless scams while conducting their 'business' interests.

'Don't do as I do - do as I say...'

I have seen many high street shops which specialize in theatrical and fancy dress costumes. There is one not far from here actually. I once hired a Luftwaffe officers uniform and was confident that I would win the prize for insensitivity. No chance. Eventually, The Archbishop of Canterbury arrived followed closely by Himmler carrying a 2 litre bottle of Leibfraumilch. World War II German uniforms are undoubtedly popular for fancy dress events. Maybe that speaks volumes for our mentality and our attitude to the war in general. Certainly for mine.


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------