Folks,

Looks like all you chaps but myself have a real "life"? Thank goodness the dependable C51 finds the time to visit lonesome ol' me here almost nightly. Yawn!

Yes, 'tis sad but true, I've been sleeping here these last three nights. In fact ever since I made that injudicious remark about the relative size of my dear Mother-in-Law's derri�re and the Good Year Blimp on steroids, domestic life has taken on a distinctively sour note.

Good idea Dux, perhaps I'll sneak back home again tonight? But I warn you, if I see that all my worldly possessions are still strung about in and under that big sweetgum tree I'll know that I'll be bunking here yet another night.

Anyone for a friendly game of poker? If so we'll use my deck. ;\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019