That is an interesting story. Quite a bit of information in the articles on the downed planes and crew. Thanks for posting. Unfortunately there were so very many downed bombers the shards and pieces of metal and bone must litter the landscape of Germany.
I am about to try to install BoB2. I suppose it would be best to attempt a fresh install from the original disk and then apply the latest all inclusive patch. Can anyone remember back far enough to advise me if the game installation from the disk requires a serial number. I have saved the disk all this time but not the box. I cannot remember if there was a serial. Guess I'll soon find out,eh? There I go speaking Canadian again.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019