Folks,

Great news! Canuck51 just checked in with RAF headquarters. He is alive and well. Our pilot will be back to us very soon. While on the "blower" he cryptically mentioned something under his breath about Olga beating him nearly to death with a chicken. Other than that I have no other specific excuse for his absence. Naturally knowing our boy's love of flying as I do I had suspected "fowl" play all along. \:D

All flight personnel not attending to essential war duties should join Sir Dux, Sir SNAFU and me as we line up along the active runway to give Canuck51 a jaunty salute (and a few raspberries perhaps) on his happily anticipated return. \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019