Folks,

SNAFU you don't know what you've just missed.
\:D

Z2:
Awesome. Dare I say magnificent? As the story unfolded the horrible pictures of invasion filled my mind as real as you can make it. I read and then re-read your well crafted words. Each time it was the same. It felt like ice water gushing through my veins with every beat of my heart as I read your story.

Excellent falls way short in my inadequate attempt to characterize your fine "What if" story. This one is a "keeper" for sure and it will be archived with your other fine offerings. Do write more soon. I've popped some corn, poured myself a flagon and I'm camped here by the computer eagerly awaiting the next installing enthrallment. \:\)

Men, if Dux also posts an Olga Saga and C51 posts one of his riveting, authentic combat reports it will be well beyond even my hedonistic capacity for happiness.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019