Folks,

Fittop:

Doesn't everyone celebrate holly days the day before like I do? Really? OK ya got me. Truthfully, I knew Earth Day is Sunday but I sped it up a day just to get in the little joke. Technically, I never said the US was celebrating today. I said "here, we are celebrating". In this case "here" meaning at my house. wink

Blue Bonnets. I believe Ladybird Johnson loved those flowers. Maybe we''ll have carpets of flowers in May.

Speaking of jokes, did you know that Dux has so many gold gongs pinned on him for war time bravery and at least one big one from the Brewers and Distillers Union Of Wales for conspicuous consumption above and beyond, that he cashed them all in and bought the whole county of Burpighamshire? Yes, LeRoy, he got change back too.

Yup. He has even proclaimed himself the Duke of same. (Note: I must remember to curtsy next time he drops in.) So, it is my hope the new Duke will pass along my birthday salutation to the Queen in person. Yes, LeRoy, there is the slight chance his title may not be recognized and he might be thrown in the slammer. I do hope not. His throat always gets so parched and dry when in the slammer. winkngrin


Last edited by Jolly Roger Two; 04/22/18 02:48 AM. Reason: something conspicuous

Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019