Folks,

Dux:

I had forgotten that it was the first "cruise" missile.

Wasn't a church hit in that area? I seem to recall that an old church in the Peaks Dist. was bombed or nearly bombed. These Doodle bugs are modeled in IL-2-46. I may try a scenario where I get to see if I can catch and shoot one down and survive the blast.

I flew yet another instant action mission in BoB WOV last night with my youngest grandson at the controls part of the time. He is developing some skill at piloting a Spit with flight characteristics set somewhat easy although it takes him quite some time to shoot down his quarry. So we now have two generations of Bob fans here. Unfortunately due to some horrible perversion of nature my son does not care for prop driven aircraft. He prefers afterburner sims. Where o where did I go wrong? wink


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019