I'm not sure where he got his figures from but his being Warren Buffett I'll accept them.
I've seen near eclipses before. Not quite old enough or in the right place to see a total one yet. My late wife and I experienced some tremors from that minimal earthquake centered north of us in 2010 or was it 2011? It shook the house and rattled the windows. We'd seen something like that happen before but this time we quickly ruled out her dear mother falling off the porch again. NC has a great fault line under us so we are certainly subject to have quakes. That one was the only actual quake I can remember.
I have answered your PMs and your e-mail, plus adding one of my own, that one being just sent.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019