Buddye has not checked in since the fall of 2013. We are
still getting the occasional new member coming on, but
they often fade away due to RL scheduling difficulties.
The BDG is now mainly Stickman, two27 and I, doing the
mods, with Chumleigh doing some aircraft skins, though I
think he has now done all it is possible to do, unless
he were to start reworking existing ones. As well we
have some beta testers checking in as time allows.

V2.13 is slowly being readied for release, two27 is doing
some manual updates covering his changes to the campaign,
while I am mirroring some of these in the in-game campaign
contextual help file. We have two spanish speaking users,
one who has stepped up for the bdg, who have been helping
with spanish translations of the new material. No other
language speakers answered a request for help with the
updates to the languages in the international release.

We are also cobbling up a release notes post. At some point
relatively soon we will be contacting Scott to learn the
intricacies of what Bader used to do to get a patch submitted
to Scott for the creation of an installer. With inexperienced
low manpower, I expect it will be september before we get
things out the door.