Well done you. And to top it all off my friends consider the fact that he did it in a language not his own. I would hate to have to write even a simple limerick in Danish. I might manage a limerick in Canadian perhaps unless they have changed their native tongue a lot since I was there in the summer of 2015. One written in Pig Latin might be possible even for me. But who wants to read a limerick written in Pig Latin? I'd bet my entire collection of rusty bottle caps no one does.
I heard that churlish and provocative remark! It came from way back there in the cheap seats or the peanut gallery. Step forward sir and say that to my face... wait, was it that huge gentleman standing by that angry looking woman wearing leather and swinging the piece of heavy chain? Yes, the fellow standing next to the man apparently now holding his leather biker coat. Er... sorry sir you should sit back down, entirely my mistake. No offense taken. Is that your lovely wife? What a delightful fashion statement to have all her hair buzz-cut that way. It goes so well with those swastika tattoos and the nail through her nose.
Thanks for writing and posting that my friend. You have won everyone the inestimable privilege of not having to read one of my limericks tomorrow. WOW! I was not expecting such a thunderous applause. You are even more popular than ever MG. Anyone else brave enough to go next? Right, you lot could go up against the Luftwaffe horde blindfolded in a Sopwith Camel with ten rounds in each gun and not work up a sweat, but you cannot find a 2x4 stout enough to strap to your back so you'd have the courage to write a tiny little limerick. Shame on you. Take another well deserved bow MG.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019