We've had beautiful, big flakes of snow coming down all afternoon with no wind. Flakes so big I could make out their shapes before they softly floated past to settle upon the ground. The snow should continue through the night but no accumulation on roads or hard surfaces is predicted here. The trees and bushes are beautiful. Lady "T" and I bundled up and went for a long stroll in the wood behind our house this afternoon. That was quite a treat.
Today has been quite a day all day. A BD party for one grandchild, a Christmas parade complete with snow with both grand kids riding on a float and now the world is turning white which really sets off our outdoor holiday decor. SWMNBN has been on the phone with her sisters and brother chattering away about the snow. What may be Bah! Humbug! by now in Buxton is an unusual treat here especially during the holiday season.
After a good meal, and with the snow still softly sifting down past the windows; I think I'll top off the perfect day with a long session in BoB. Tally Ho! Did they really say that?
Happy Holidays.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019