Folks,

Dux:

Happy wedding Anniversary to you and to your bride Lady J. As you know my dear wife and I are also celebrating. Today is our 36th anniversary.

Have a great holiday. Will you be leaving by car or by boat? From what we see on TV most of you folks are up to your chin whiskers in wet stuff. I suppose that in the higher Peak District the worst you might expect is miserable weather and a flash flood or two. We went through a 500 year flood around here just a few years ago and I can certainly sympathize. Do take care.

I have passed on your words to C51 who just returned from camping out at a wilderness watercolor painting, blind tent pitching and emergency fire making seminar held by the fine artist Art Cunanan. You can see his gallery at artbcunanan.com. C51 says he learned a lot but that it is going to be some time before he will have anything finished on canvas he will share with us. The boy is too modest methinks.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019