Folks,

Dux:

As always, your advice seems sound. I'm sure that C51 will follow your advice and make an appropriate list of reliable alibis. He has plenty of time.

Block us? That same dirty thought crossed my own cloudy mind. We are becoming paranoid. I find that the bright sparks nailed that little bug that let me post without logging in for years. Then I also noticed a cryptic check box with a notation that said 'remember me'. Of course, and to be specific, the notation did not mention anything about not having to log in each time I arrive here even if I am remembered. It just asked if I wanted to BE remembered. Excepting old flames, the tax man and teachers it is usually nice to be remembered. So I checked that one. We'll see what happens.

As for iron-clad alibis, if you had any spare time at all that crumbling 3-holer which continues to be covered in 18th century vines would already be sheltering your rusty lawn tractor, would it not? ;\)



Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019