Gents,
Yesterday started with beautiful weather and blue skies. Yours truly had a quick lunch and changed into biking clothes. By the time I was fully dressed to enjoy the beautiful if cold weather, it was overcast. I was not deterred because those who claim to be able to forecast the weather had promised a dry day. Dry as in no rain. I had not ridden far before the first drops of moisture fell. A but further on, and the conditions got wetter still. By the time I had finished my ride I was soaked with rain.

Today there was no doubt however; all rainy and grey.

Roger; That is hilarious and the clip isn't entirely untrue: We will go to great lengths to maintain the illusion of having a meaningful conversation even if we don't understand a word that is being said. This can often be encountered at the annual and upcoming Christmas luncheons where we eat herring, pork, paté, meatballs and other specialities while washing the lot down with many glasses of schnapps and beer, and we will intoxicate ourselves to the point where only phrases of gibberish are exchanged. As can be surmised form the short film, this situation is exploited by dairy producers who also use this ploy to further the export sales to countries where they don't understand a work of what we're saying. I would also like to thank you for your order of 1000 litres of milk and 3 tonnes of Danish cheese which is being dispatched to your address as I write! hahaha


Jens C. Lindblad


Sent from my Desktop