Thanks for the compliment my friend. I will pass it along to "T". And thanks for the help with my silly grammar error. I got that wrong. I cannot even claim the fault is my reasonable lack of knowledge of Danish. In school I could not understand why teacher blamed my dear old Grammar for my mistakes in English. Though she's been gone these many years Grammar will likely get the blame for this one too. Sorry, Grammar. Hmmmm, Le Roy just risked a hernia to take from the shelf and hand to me the " HWH Big Book of English Grammar, Syntax, Spelling and Useful Obscenities for all Occasions." He is pointing to a specific rule on page 1,234. Thank you LeRoy. I believe that rule of grammar is about the same in English. Oh well, were it not for the spell checker, I'd never spell the same word the same way twice. Of course even then I'd expect cutting some slack for imagination and creativity. Thanks to you I am learning more and more about Danes and even a bit of Danish. Sometimes I feel I am learning more and more about less and less and soon I will know just about everything about nothing at all.
Poor fellow, that strike on the head from the low hanging branch must have given you temporary amnesia? Bad weather over your way? Don't you even recall that lengthy pedal to? I forget the name of the Danish town or village. It being a lovely Danish place name I couldn't spell it properly if I dd remember. Anyway you were going there to sell a large bag full of wine bottles to a fellow who has started his own backyard winery. You said you expected more than enough money to pay Dux and I the fivers you owe us. Don't remember owing us any money? Really? That bash on the noggin must have been harder than I thought... Oh, BTW, since Dux isn't here, I'll take his fiver as well. Just for safe keeping mind you.
I agree that Poe would have been inspired by Zena. Inspired to do what, I am not sure. A former secretary of mine is from Bangor Maine. She and her husband moved back there when they retired. I understand she lives rather close to Steven King and sees him occasionally. Perhaps I should put some stories about Zena in an e-mail and send them to her in hopes she can get Steven to look at them? Who knows, he might even be inspired to write "Pet Cemetery 2"? I know compelling visions of a pet cemetery have flashed through my own tortured mind on several occasions when Zena was yoweling to attract a boy cat in the middle of the night.
Excellent advice, Fittop, from someone who clearly has much experience in doing the job you wish to do.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019