Folks,

As the sight of Dux's extraordinarily wide bum and the repetitive sound of his puncture proof beach flip-flops fade into the mists beyond our vision; I cannot help but wonder if we shall ever see the likes of our dear mate again. Knowing you well I won't say Vaya Con dios as that might be considered by you inappropriate though I do think it. Rather instead I'll simply just say Hasta Manyana old man.

That's about all the non expletive high school Spanish I can remember. Hmmmm. Maybe they don't speak Spanish in Wales? Hmmmm again. thinking on it, I suppose they might possibly speak Welch. I don't know much Welch. Much less than Spanish in fact. This could become a problem if Dux goes "native". I'll have our man LeRoy look up learning Welch in the 90,000 page HWH handbook recently reprinted in 27 large gilt edge volumes, hand bound in rare Corinthian Sabre Toothed rabbit skin under water by highly skilled and well paid dwarf African Pygmies. He'll soon sort it out and do any needed future translations.

Hmmmm one more time. It just came back to me that on several revealing occasions when Dux was somewhat "in his cups" he seemed to be speaking in "tongues" or at least in a very strange dialect. There were lotsa long words with too many "Y"s and "LL"s in there. That might have been Welch. It definitely wasn't English or even Pig Latin. No brag but, being the consummate linguist that I am, I speak those two languages fluently. OK, truthfully I do speak English and only Pig Latin fluently.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019