Been through a time of various illnesses and several bereavements over the last few months since late October. Contracted a virus in late November. Nothing to do with Covid-19 but it nearly saw me off. Couldn't get out of my armchair or walk upstairs without assistance. Feet swelled up blood red and I couldn't take food for over a week. Just drank Lucozade and water. Finally, a one week course of extra strong antibiotics got me on the mend but it took about 3 weeks before getting back to any thing like normal.
Then two weeks ago I had dizziness and vomiting from both ends for several days which I put down to food poisoning of some sort.
On the bright side - I have bought an electric bike and after 10 miles decided to fit the throttle this morning. Looking forward to getting around the hills and dales of Derbyshire as it gets milder.
Onward and upward...Per Ardua Ad Astra.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'