If you supplied a registration number and should that be found not to be your own (it could happen) then there is no reason why they should not be able to make an arrest and allow any "he said-she said" argument to be settled in the courts. They are so busy with more important matters. No doubt a lovely rural place like the Peaks District is absolutely over run with wrong doers and high crimes. It is essentially the same here in our small town of 50,000 people and several dogs and cats. Why is it that they always seem to have both the time and treasure to nick us when we drive .5 Km or Mph over the posted limit?
Just the other day I received a warning citation for reckless driving. It was clearly an example of POLICE PROFILING and I told the officer so. They were stopping not just me but everyone who was driving on the sidewalk that day.
I still like to dabble with WW2 Fighters now and again. However JWW2F hates Nvidia cards and always did. I am getting some amazing graphical aberrations. It is somewhat akin to what I'd guess it might be like having Timothy Leary as my co-pilot.
Here is my attempt at posting a screen shot.
MG:
At first I could not see Dux's photo or post my own. You might alert the powers that be that they should mention that we must disable our Pop-Up blockers for this site in order to load pix or perhaps even to see the posted pictures. Mine is disabled for SimHq now and I can see Dux's photo and post photos myself. I like it.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019