This is one of the best videos I've seen on the operation intricacies' of any naval weapon....
US federal spending per person per year, in constant 2025 dollars: 1925 - $153.00 2025 - $20,497.00
"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz (RIP)
"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." Thomas Sowell
This is the type of video I can watch all day. Very informative and interesting. I love videos that explain stuff, whether it's a gun system, spaceflight, steam trains or aircraft. Thanks, F4U!
In all my years I've never seen the like. It has to be more than a hundred sea miles and he brings us up on his tail. That's seamanship, Mr. Pullings. My God, that's seamanship!
This is the type of video I can watch all day. Very informative and interesting. I love videos that explain stuff, whether it's a gun system, spaceflight, steam trains or aircraft. Thanks, F4U!
US federal spending per person per year, in constant 2025 dollars: 1925 - $153.00 2025 - $20,497.00
"In the vast library of socialist books, there’s not a single volume on how to create wealth, only how to take and “redistribute” it.” - David Horowitz (RIP)
"It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance." Thomas Sowell