Greetings all,
I just returned from several days of chasing birds through snow-filled coniferous forests, to find my name being mentioned alongside some rather illustrious company. I certainly agree with medals for Old Dux and SNAFU for their brilliant contributions. And thanks to those who added the incomparable JRT to the list of decorated ones. And Stickman of course also. These awards are well deserved. (I also find it interesting that the bars will now be hanging around Old Dux and SNAFU instead of the other way round.) I must confess, however, that compared with the afore mentioned individuals, my grey matter is certainly not firing on all cylinders. Perhaps because I spend a lot of time sitting on my brain. Not that this fact will stop me from adding my 2 cents worth at regular intervals. (in Canadian money, that's about $5)
JRT, you are too kind.


"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."