Folks,

What a fine day this is! Pijlie, I am so down right pleased to hear from you. Welcome back old friend. Yes, we have missed you greatly. It is good to know that you are well. Please visit here more often.

You were correct to keep on writing. You definitely have a knack for it. I would love to read some of your new stories. Perhaps one day you will be published over here? Also, tell us more about your war gaming.

Although we muddle through it has not been quite the same around here without you and Grief 1. I would surely like to hear from him one day soon as well. Keep in touch dear sir. You can reach me on ICQ at 333333280 and as you'd expect, most every day I'm also right here.

What a pleasant surprise this has been. I am so happy that I made that sincere request way back in the fall. You see, we were a bit worried when you went "missing". We all hoped for this reunion day.

Don't forget us either. There are still several of the original HWH squadron mates hanging around here abouts and each day at sunset we continued to gaze hopefully at the deepening sky expecting to see you enter the pattern and land amongst us once again . Today you did! \:\)

Jan-Willem.... Goed geluk vriend!


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019