It will be colder than an Eskimo's ice box here tonight and even colder tomorrow night. We expect 15 degrees F. (-9 C.)tonight. We may see the temps rise just above freezing tomorrow.
Some predictions actually show some snowfall here every day Wednesday through Sunday. That is incredible for eastern NC. Others predict heavy snow just on Sunday.
It is enough to make you want to either go north where they can handle the white stuff or head way farther south where they don't have to. C51 please close that back door to Canada and bolt it.
Actually I love living here in NC. I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. At least no where I've ever visited. We have the best of both worlds here. It isn't too hot or too cold most of the time. This chilly, snowy weather is way strange. :rolleyes:
What's happening up in SNAFU country FF?
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019