I was up last night at 02:35hrs for a large dosing of bicaronate of soda. The tenderizing of my digestive system almost certainly took place on Christmas Eve when I partook of many glasses of Bacardi & Coke, Captain Morgan's quality rum (and more Coke), Speckled Hen fine ale and a few cans of Carling which tasted like car radiator flushings.
Furthermore, I was finishing off other people's leftover beverages which would have made Homer Simpson proud. The last thing I remember was wondering why there were three pillows in my pit instead of two. Yeah, you've guessed it. I had staggered into the guest's bedroom where lay inanimate for many hours... Luckily for me, none of the guests had already retired by that time or I would have been frog-marched into the three-holer for the duration by SWMBO.
'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'