Just been bounced. Had a few hours on my current campaign tonite. Was flying with 64 sqd on an intercept, got into a scrap with escort fighters. It was soon over with me making a claim for a 'probable'. Still, we'd all got split up and I managed to reform with 3 other spits and we were making for home over Kent at about 4000 ft. Silly really I suppose, but the weather was so beautiful (for a computer game anyway) Suddenly, there were 109s all over us. The first I knew was when I heard (felt?) the bangs of crippling cannon fire, with the left wing dropping away underneath me. This has never happened to me before in this game. We were well away from the original combat, there was no warning whatsoever. I did manage to get the Spit down, badly damaged at West Malling I think it was. I was so surprised I didn't think to get a screenie. (It would help if someone could tell me how to post the damn things here when I do at least) I've never been more impressed with this game. Its just so bloody good.