Folks,

Dux;

Over here I'm sure that most freight now goes by truck however now and then you see those trailers have been removed from the trucks and placed on a flatcar. As for your question regarding how I coerc...invegaled our little granddaughter to spend a few choice moments admiring my vintage American Flier locomotive instead of playing with her dolls; it was quite simple. I merely explained to her that she needed a new train of thought...

I have now modded MA to the point there is little left to add that I have managed to find. I have new engine, gun, gear, flaps and explosion sounds. I have tracer smoke. I have new shiny skins for all the planes. The gun sight has a spiffy red reticle. As unlikely as it might seem for me there is now no Jolly Roger painted on the F86. Today I added some files that cause the game to show it's highest 3D res. on distant items sooner than the default.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019