JRT, thanks for keeping the home fires burning. Personally I look forward to the report from N.C. It makes a nice change from my boring stories about Toronto. We don't even have NHL hockey this year. I agree about the stories, we need some. But then again waiting for stories is like fishing. The wait always pays off. I can smell one any time now. A story I mean, not a fish. Or maybe its a fish story. In Canada we like to have Thanksgiving before we shovel snow, so we have ours early in October. The Turkeys around here are no longer nervous - at least until Christmas rolls around. Wildman: You're right about those old Oilers. NHL style hockey is now slow and boring. Defensive style play is ugly, but wins games. Modern day Oilers are still the prettiest NHL team to watch.
"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."