I've spotted a new cat, perhaps no longer a kitten but certainly not grown to adult cat either. Black spots on white canvas, it enjoys entering my garden at approx. 7.30 pm, which has happened tonight and last night, and tonight sat for a short while under the cover of some shrubbery, observing I don't know what, outside the perimeter. It might be someone's, it might be a stray, but as with all cats, it is certainly it's own. I am tempted to refer to it by the name of Spots, I think Mr. Data of ST: TNG had a cat by that name.
On the other hand, a big grey cat which had been on the prowl earlier this summer seems to have disappeared.
Although the stable high pressure over Denmark has moved on and given way to some heavy showers, temperatures combined with high humidity still ensures warm days and nights.