Folks,

Stickman:

You are entirely welcome. The mention was meant to be honarable. Seldom have I tried to tailor a story to a particular person here before. I did the best I could given the limits of my knowledge, my abilities and the locale of battle.

You say my physical description of Saint Peter sounds a lot like yourself? Of coarse Saint Peter was not intentionally fashioned after yourself since I have never met you face to face or even seen a photo. As that fine old sea dog Popeye would say, that's quite a co-inky-dinky, ain't it Olive? This lack of knowledge is also why I did not describe the flyer named Von Stickman in more precise detail.

Aloha!


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019