Chaps,

We can ill-afford the departure of BoB luminaries like Bader and Buddye. I hope this doesn't herald the end of an era. Probably not.

I well remember, back in Victorian times that the long awaited upgrade to Paper-Scissors-Stone was not forthcoming and many wrung their hands in anguish. However, that Association still flourishes today which should stand as proof that games of all types can survive indefinitely even when further development ceases.

And now to more important things...

After dropping my camcorder in a rock-pool, the bally thing stopped working. You just can't get the quality these days. It came on briefly but would not respond to touch screen instructions and the battery won't charge. It has had 10 days to dry out but remains dormant. My main question is: Will a battery discharge instantly and completely (becoming useless) if submerged in water?

I was planning to get a camcorder with a higher resolution but would like to pass the one I have on to my daughter if it can be made to work again. The cost of repair would certainly exceed its present value.


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------