Folks,

Dux:

Good hunting Ace. You always were my hero... and Olga's too. When you get back to Blighty I know she'll be waiting on the tarmac with your just reward. The hunting and the graphics are both better in BoB2 aren't they? \:\)

Thank you for visiting the PhotoBucket album. I'm removing the stuff you've already seen and replacing them with a few others this week. I have some water fowl and still life stuff finally digitized. I don't know a thing about concealing anything, however I must say that such broad compliments from an accomplished artist like you make me girlishly giddy with pleasure. ;\)

Thank you for the friendly encouragement.

I have just about finished the first Hurricane I promised and I will be posting it your way later tonight or tomorrow so you might wisely reserve you praise until you've had the misfortune of scrutinizing my latest mess. I found a suitable photo of old P3069 on the net. She made a fine model. I suppose it is a restored warbird.

It looks like the weathermen has finally hauled out his Oiji board and divined that we will have an inch or more of wet snow tomorrow. If so it will be a good day to start on the other Hurricane. This will be one of P3069 resting it's weary landing gear on the ground.

I have an old illustration of an F4U chasing an A6M somewhere around here that you might be interested in seeing. I seem to remember that it's a bit muddy and too dark looking. I'll see if I can find that and post it as well.

As for the Frog Flack, I seem to recall that in the Steven Bungay book he mentioned that it actually wasn't too bad unless you loitered around at very low altitude. Careful laddy or you'll be bunking in the land of the snail-eaters for the duration.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019