Einstein thunk real hard and he eventually had it all figured out. They couldn't even test his theories at the time but later on his theories were eventually tested and seemed to be proven. Most folks were happy with that and they went on with their lives quite content. Others scratched their heads, put chalk to blackboard and cogitated. They were not so happy. Plenty of brilliant minds have challenged the frizzy headed fellow over the years without much success. Today there seems to be more controversial theories proposed that seem promising and may throw some doubt his way but that remains to be seen as far as I can understand it. Mostly I don't understand it.
I can smell a Nobel Prize in Physics coming your way if you fellows are right. If you are correct then it would seem that there is indeed 'no time like the present'. That being the case, may I direct you to your frigid, icicle encrusted mailboxes where I have just deposited something of very little value.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019