Thanks for remembering. I am pleased that you liked those. They are certainly among my personal favorites. The title was "Just One Drop". Yes, there was a "tear" in the eye of the statue at the end. As you seem to indicate, the "tears in the rain" bit is an oblique reference to Roy's death speech in the movie "Blade Runner".
Folks:
I figure there are 39 more posts to go before 1000. For what it's worth, SNAFU, I have finished the HWH tribute page and it is ready to be posted and/or e-mailed. It is a tad large 550x900x24.
I am about to start on the new "celebration" story, probably I'll do so this weekend. Perhaps saying so won't frighten too many off. I do my best, I really do. One day I may get the hang of this writing business. We can only hope.
------------------ "Blessed are they who expect nothing. For they will not be disappointed." - Edmund Qwenn, "The Trouble with Harry"
[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 03-21-2002).]
[This message has been edited by Jolly Roger Too (edited 03-21-2002).]