Folks,

Dux:

I stand (OK then I just lean) corrected. That may have been Ilsa or Ophelia instead. They were all in the states at one time or another.

On first blush it might indeed seem likely that Olga could have single-handedly flattened that crowd of inebriated pugilists. However it brings to mind that delightful passage of dialog in "The Scalp Hunters" where the Burt Lancaster character (Joe Bass), in an incredulous reply to the dubious assertion that he could easily take on 12 Indians simply because they were drunk, asks the Ossie Davis character (Joseph Lee) something like "Lee have you ever had a fight with 12 drunken Indians?" ;\)

On further reflection I also know better than to assume that Olga is restricted by the same limits as are we mere mortals. If I had to bet the farm on it I would have to, in the end, bet on her.


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019