Folks,

SNAFU:

Always willing if not ready. \:\)

C51:

Thanks and always remember that you deserve as large a share in that 'award' as anyone posting here, other than perhaps our founder SNAFU.

OINK? Yes, I quite agree with you, women simply do not understand us. As a man, I also speak porcine fluently. With an oink, oink here and an oink, oink there, here an oink, there an oink....everywhere an oink, oink..... ;\)

All this rooting about reminds me of an apparently pseudo slimming society that my dear mother-in-law easily became a charter member of. The acronym of which is O.I.N.K. and that my friend actually and officially stands for "Obesity I Now Know". \:D


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019