Nice pics. These ones put me in mind of the planned Battle of Britain memorial on the Embankment on the River Thames in central London. Well overdue, I might say.
Lest we forget. And yet the appalling fact is that 67% of under 25s had no idea what D-Day was (before the commemorations). How quickly we do..
Back a few days on the thread, I filled my car up the other day and it cost �55. That's over 100 USD. Scary. When I tried to explain this to a gas station operative filling my car in New Jersey recently he simply didn't believe me. But then he also asked which part of New York I was from, so plainly he hadn't got out much..
"Ah yes, Michael (Parkinson)," Bader replied, "But these Fockers were Messerschmitts..."
BDG BoB Developers Group: Eleven! years of passion for historical recreation of the Battle of Britain.