I should consult a paleontologist you say? OK then, if you say so. I think there is a fairly large group of those right here in our town. In fact they have a rather large and beautiful church not too far from here. Frankly though I have to wonder what a person's religion has to do with the ability to identify fossils....
PV1:
That looks to be an interesting site even for those of us living a bit too far to swim to the SW coast of England. There are plenty of photos and a good deal of information.
When the news that Osama Bin Rotten is no more was broadcast late last night the skies above Fort Brag NC lit up with fireworks and a huge crowd gathered pressing themselves against the fence around the White House in Washington DC. This time they were cheering and not waving their fists in anger. Perhaps it is a good omen?
For the most part it is a PR victory that may help Mr. Obama get re-elected since Bin Laden's role had been somewhat marginalized. He wasn't answering his cell phone and most of the dirty work was being done by his second in command. No doubt that fellow will be donning a clever disguise now and hiding out himself. And If I were Mr. Qaddafi I'd take the hint, dress as an old lady, and be thumbing my way outa Libya at my earliest inconvenience.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019