greetings all,
Old Dux, wow, what an imagination! - splashing lads all over the field . What are you smoking? (and can I get some?) Actually come to think of it, not a bad idea at that. I thought he might pull up the glove only to find that it contained....Michael Jackson! Are you suggesting that Olga would be draining the old fellow's body juices? That is way over the top. Splashing lads os one thing, but.....
Don E., what an interesting read. Gives you a lot of insight into the sights sounds and emotions of the war. I enjoyed it immensely.
SNAFU, you didn't deserve to be flamed, it is obvious that you just hit a nerve. If somebody came into this forum and stated that BOB was a pile of crap, I'm sure the post would be largely ignored because we know it aint so. But such a person would be entitled to that opinion, (silly person :p ).
JRT, it has been over 24 hours and you havn't posted another story yet - what's the problem? I thought you just received a brain transplant from the cryogenetically frozen brains of William Shakespeare and Buzz Beurling melded surgically into one Frankenstein-like skull casing in order to allow you to produce those great stories at a superhuman rate.


"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."