Greetings all,
damn, Old Dux, I wish I'd known about your harmless prank. It would have been fun indeed to watch that Spit flip and explode into a massive fireball with clouds of black smoke, and see SNAFU pull himself to safety out of the flames. That would have been a real kneeslapper. I think people are correct when they say that the youth have forgotten how to have good honest fun!
I think JRT is right about the jag too. SNAFU and his so called weekend with the inlaws - yea right! with the outlaws more likely.
So I guess we'll just have to replace all the easter eggs with ex-lax and lock all the bathroom doors like we did last year.
By the way Old Dux, don't eat too many luftwaffles, or you might have trouble when you pancake.


"you know you've done a wheels up landing when it takes full power to taxi."