Gents,

After settling into my new domicile there is not much to do except avoiding doing anything other than frequenting the delightful, scenic walks all around these parts. Armed with my trusty camcorder, I have taken many stills and will put these up soon. The weather has become very cold but the wind has almost ceased leaving the last three days with a clear blue sky from sunrise until dark. Venus has appeared very bright in the south, a sight which has become familiar with the approach of Christmas since I was a young lad.
It is a great pleasure to be out on the beach and along the coastal walks in the morning and evening.

Last week-end I got well oiled with the excellent Doom Bar draught beer to the tune of 6 pints. Luckily, my companion's friends arrived just when we were about to leave so I would have probably slept on the beach if it had gone on any further. beercheers


'Find your enemy and shoot him down - everything else is unimportant.'

Manfred von Richtofen
---------------------------