Folks,

Sir Old Dux:

You must be really 'old' if you can remember my 21st birthday. Wait, you said my 21st. victory. I believe those came on the same day, remember? The passage of time and years and years of expensive psychoanalysis have mercifully dimmed my recollection of that horrible night.

I do seem to remember Olga and Ilsa tapping on my door quite late on that otherwise festive evening. And,yes,it was quite a shock to see them standing naked in the doorway. So much so that I quickly consulted the almanac to make sure it was my birthday and not Halloween.

Let me assure you that they were searching for your place of residence Dux and not mine. When it was I, resplendant in my David Niven dressing gown, and not you who opened the door that fall night, the looks of disappointment that crossed both their rouge caked faces were easy to see even through the Brillcream was dripping in my eyes.

Being blissfully unaware of all things carnal as I was at that time I did not hesitate to point them directly to your door. The two women thanked me profusely for the information, remarked how lovely scented I was and cheerfully headed your way. So sorry mate. Did I do something wrong? Have you held a grudge all these years?

As I recall it now it must have been at least several hours after the knock on my door when the pitiful screams of protest, fear, anguish, and utter despair finally lapsed into loud and bitter sobbing the likes of which I had never heard before. That must have been the very moment they broke down your door and cornered you inside? Next I heard brief hammering and sounds of some kind of construction which lasted only a few minutes.

Naturally being completely innocent of all things sensual as I certainly was at age 21, I was somewhat perplexed by all the unusual commotion emanating from behind the newly nailed shut entrance to your cozy domicile. Long into the chilly night I sat in my room trying desperately to read my Bible and study scriptures with two lovely ladies from the Salvation Army who had conveniently dropped in to celebrate my birthday. No matter how hard I tried I could not ignore the bestial murmurs, the cries of unbounded pleasure that reached my tender ears. BTW I could hear what was going on in your room as well. ;\)

At about this point C-51 dropped in to borrow a claw hammer. Yes it was a bit odd to borrow tools at 3:00 in the morning and I said so. Regardless of the early hour I lent him my hammer whereupon he left my room to wander off in the general direction of all the ribald curses, screams and laughter.

The sounds of carpentry work began once more but soon subsided. In a moment of unfortunate curiosity, I glanced out into the connecting hallway just in time to see C51 remove all his clothing. Your door lay on the floor aparently almost pounded to pieces. The claw hammer was still in his hand and raised high as I saw him step bravely into your room.

All shouts of revelry instantly ceased. Then there was a brief silence as someone probably re-positioned the broken door. Instantly the gaiety resumed just as suddenly as it had ceased only now I noticed that some of the masculine screams were much louder than ever before.

I didn't get much sleep that night. Every time I began to doze something shook the building so hard we...er...I mean I fell right out of bed. Each time this happened I heard a deep female voice with a heavy Russian accent screech out "Dat vas anudder good von Duxy beby!" I had no idea what she was referring to of coarse.

Thank you for reminding me of this long forgotten occasion. Ummmmmm. BTW, C51 about that claw hammer you borrowed and never returned...... \:\)


Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044

"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"

CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019