Did you get the update yet? Not I as far as I know. It may load later. Everyone is speculating about this thing. As you know, Microsoft is holding "Build" yesterday and today and Google has their annual developer event today and tomorrow. Lot of IOT news. Maybe that has something to do with no update. Or maybe they don't like me or like me A LOT? I give up looking for this thing and wondering about what it might do. It will come. It could be ready to download it but I haven't checked because some reported just checking they got the download and had problems. I'll check later. There was supposed to be a regular cumulative update as well today. Kudos to MS if they are waiting to make sure it behaves.
MG:
So you finally went over to the dark side, eh? 🏿😊 Congratulations. I have never used any Apple device. Yes, I've missed a lot. LMK how your experience continues to be. I'm glad you finally have some excellent spring weather. Maybe you'll have a regular summer this year. Have fun in the sun.
Is that not Herman Hess' novel that deals with the spiritual journey of self-discovery of a man named Siddhartha during the time of the Gautama Buddha?. I have not read that but will if you recommend it.
I just watched a movie titled "Iron Cross" on YouTube. I liked it. You might too if you don't mind seeing Corsairs over Russia. Correct me if I'm wrong but I am unaware if that plane was used in the ETO during WW2. The T-34's in the film look like the real thing. Using "doctored" Shermans for Tigers in "Battle of the Bulge" had ruined Hank Fonda's film for me. That was almost as bad as the time I saw a Hurricane repainted and so very wrongly pressed into service as a 109 in a Cagney movie.
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019