No, no that was someone I dated in high school years before I met my now deceased wife. In fact she is also now deceased. Living a long life is a privilege denied to so many. She and her family moved away after graduation and I never saw or heard from her again.
I've mentioned previously that the only problem I really have with BoB is that I cannot fly more than one mission without unloading the game and reloading it. And it takes a rather inordinate amount of time getting into 3D. I live with it after all according to the BoB boffins I shouldn't even be able to run the game on my old system at all.
With those problems in mind I guess, I considered adding the BoB mods to my SF1 sim. Yesterday I downloaded about 400 MB of them. Today I rethunked it. Disk space is limited. The experience won't be even close to BoB.
SF1 and no doubt 2 are fine sims and well supported by some great guys. But it is far less hard core than BoB. I do very much enjoy my Korean War, WW2 Pacific and Vietnam installs of SF1. With all the patches and add-ons available it is still really enjoyable. So is IL2 come to think of it but I don't fly that much. The joystick is working fine now as long as I remove my un-powered USB hub with its 4 flash drives first. Now and then the power supply whines a bit but it has a right to after all these years strapped into an XP machine. It really isn't worth the money to replace the PS. I will however look for a used one. Naturally it is a gamble since you can never know how long a used one will last, one day or 2 years.
Fascinating. A mole you say. A double/triple agent? A human Trojan virus as it were. Well done. And yes, there seems to be someone somewhere who thinks they benefit from a new cold/hot war. Putin must polish his reputation as an "Iron Man" I suppose and apparently has no fear of sanctions. His economy is vulnerable however so we'll see. This all somehow smacks of Germany's early actions leading to WW2; doesn't it? Putin must satisfy the Russian people to an extent and he will probably push hard until someone pushes back harder. That will be dangerous. More dangerous than in 1939 because then there were no nuclear warheads poised on both sides. Or will that create a sobering effect on both sides? Pay no attention to what I think. I don't completely trust the media anymore so what do I know anyway? I suspect a great deal but know very little.
Where the devil is Dux???? LeRoy, hit all the pubs and watering holes around the air base and find him. Don't forget to look UNDER the bar stools and tables....
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019