Hmmmmmm. She didn't care for the water cloakroom in your trousers, eh? Well, who can blame her? OK, perhaps I translated that word "vestaire" incorrectly?
I had a similar and rather more embarrassing experience once. Perhaps it was with the same person? Trust me, I'll never use one of those little blue translation books again. They have tiny 6 point print and are alphabetized you see.
Honest pal, in my book the word for 'Beasts', as in "Show me your beasts" or "montrez-moi vos b�tes" is right next to the similar but inappropriate, in my case, English word 'Breasts' as in the over presumptive "montrez-moi vos seins". You're getting ahead of me aren't you?
In my unfortunate case, I got those completely turned 'round when I was visiting a well-built young French woman who had a private zoo at her farm near the Airdrome. That may well be the closest I've ever come to becoming cat food since Olga came to the squadron fancy dress ball costumed as a Tigress.....
Originally Registered January,2001 Member Number 3044
"Blessed are they who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed" - Edmond Gwenn, "The Trouble With Harry"
CELEBRATING EIGHTEEN YEARS and over 20 MILLION VIEWS on SNAFU's HWH thread- April 2019